Thursday, April 30, 2015

Things To Come...

Originally I had planned that I would update this blog on a weekly basis. Yeah, right...

There are draft's of various things on the go, which are all moving incrementally forward, but nothing that's really ready to share.

Rather than publishing nothing at all, I thought I'd give a sneak peek of things to come over the next few weeks / months.

Now I was going to post just a list of titles under each of my "section headings" (and I even typed it all up) but then I thought maybe that's too easy. Part of the fun is picking things at random depending on my mood.

So, with that in mind, here are some somewhat ambiguous images to wet the appetite (maybe / hopefully / who knows - you may all care less).

As always contents are subject to adjustment due to work / life pressures, changing my mind, yadda yadda yadda:

Collector's Dream:

 
 
 

View From The Fifth Row:


 
 

The Book Tower:



The Idiot's Lantern (TV):





Tape Loading Error (video games):


Flight Fantastic (music):


If anyone can work out what the different subjects will be from those pictures, you win a Mighty Marvel No-Prize for being a clever-clogs and for having far too much time on your hands.

 I'm going to continue with plundering the dark recesses of my DVD library, my comic collection and what's left of my childhood memories until I run out of time / space / interest.

Normal service should be resumed soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment